I feel very strongly about my own privacy and believe you should be concerned about what happens to information collected about you and that you should want control over what is done with that information.
I collect information on my web site with this belief in mind.
Private information is collected about you when you enter it to join my email list, when you communicate with me via email, and during the checkout process.
The private information I collect about you and where I collect it on my web site includes:
- your name when you send me an email inquiry, sign up for my news letter and when you check out
- your email address is collected when you send me an email inquiry, sign up for my news letter and when you check out
- your mailing address is collected when you check out
- your order details are collected when you check out
- your credit card information is collected when you check out
I use the information I collect as follows:
- your name, when responding to your email inquiry, to identify you in my news letter email list (only if you request to be on the list, the information is removed if you un-subscribe), and to process your order.
- your email address, to send you my news letter (only if you request it, the information is removed if you un-subscribe), to respond to your email inquiry, and to communicate with you about your order.
- your mailing address, for processing and maintaining records about your order (for credit card, tax and shipping purposes)
- your order details, for processing and maintaining records about your order (what to send you and how much to charge)
- your credit card information, for processing your order (I do not store this information)
Cookies are used by my web site, they do not contain any private information. Cookies are placed on your computer by your browser when you use my website for your convenience to make browsing faster and easier - they are not required for browsing. Cookies are also used and are required to use the shopping cart.